Sunday, October 18, 2009

I Had to Get One for Myself


I know that my dad got a copy for his birthday and that I could read it anytime I wanted once he was finished, but I just had to get my own copy. I was looking through my dad's copy and loved the great way this book shows you how to tell your idiot acquaintances what's what. The chapters range from Universal Health Care to The Second Amendment. I especially like all of the little comics, charts, and quotes that are dispersed throughout the book. So a week ago I ordered a copy of Arguing With Idiots by Glenn Beck and got it yesterday.

2 comments:

wyo aunt said...

Glenn Beck! What a guy! I love the way he thinks.

Big Sis said...

I thought I ordered one, but was sent two. I guess I know more idiots than most or I myself am an Idiot. I was charged for two also so somewhere along the line I must have been an idiot. In any case. I now own all of his books plus his conversion story on DVD. Now all I have to do is figure out how to play the DVD on my computer!