Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Feel the Difference?

I just read one great article about what Elder Oaks said about Freedom of Religion being under attack. I found what Elder Oaks said to be perfectly true. You can read it at: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705336506/Freedom-of-religion-under-attack.html

Next I read an article about a meeting Harry Reid had with a gay-rights activist group. What he said was absolutley amazing to me how weak of a man he is. It's an embarasment that Harry Reid claims to be a member of this church. You can read the article it at: http://www.deseretnews.com/article/705336536/Reid-criticizes-LDS-Church-on-Prop-8.html


You tell me which one stands for truth.

3 comments:

Wyo aunt said...

Elder Oaks "underscored recent changes in religious devotion nationally, including a rising intolerance of Christianity, the rejection of God's existence or authority, the growing hostility of atheism and the intimidation of those with religious-based views from influencing or making state or federal laws."
Dingy Harry underscored his complete lack of values and honesty.
Hmmmm.

Pi-day Dave said...

I can't believe what Sen. Reid said. He really is a, well I won't finish that statement.

ts said...

Thank goodness for apostles who testify of Jesus Christ and the true principals of the gospel. There is a difference in the articles. I would love to read the original article of Elder Oaks.