Monday, March 8, 2010

The Communist Manifesto


I just finished reading the Communist Manifesto for a book Analasis in Sociology.  It was very difficult to read, but I beleive I got the main ideas out of it. I read the book not so I could learn to be a communist, but so I could see what a communist is and how I can recognize the signs of communism in its early stages. I would suggest that all Americans would read this book to know of the ideas behind communism and to understand enough to prevent the integrating of communism into modern societies.

You can buy a cheap copy here at Amazon for your own understanding of communism: The Communist Manifesto: Complete With Seven Rarely Published Prefaces

3 comments:

wyo aunt said...

Do you have to write a paper about it? If you do I'd love to read it.

Conservative Adolescent said...

Yes, I have written a paper about it. I will send it to you through email.

Big Sis said...

I would rather read your paper than the whole manifesto.
I am afraid that I would have a very difficult time reading it indeed. i would be interested in your paper though.