Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Glenn Beck's New Book


The Overton Window
This book will be out at the beggining of June, but I don't really know what the title implies.  However, from what I have read on wikipedia it is a " 'window' in the range of public reactions to ideas in public discourse, in a spectrum of all possible options on an issue."  I think it has to do with the diagram found in the Five Thousand Year Leap by W. Cleon Skousen about political ideas (liberal and conservative).  I beleive the overton window is a window of which accepted political ideals are found.  The window has definatly moved in the last couple years to include more far liberal ideas and less conservative ideas.  I am looking forward to see what Glenn Beck's new book is about.  The other books he has written are really good. 

You can pre-order the book here: The Overton Window   

3 comments:

wyo aunt said...

I'm looking forward to reading it!

Big Sis said...

I have all of his books. Lets make this one No. one on the NYT best seller list.

ts said...

Who knows? I'm sure this book will be interesting.