Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Deseret News Comment

I was reading an article about Obama visiting Yellowstone in the Deseret news and found this comment very disturbing.

"Interesting how so many of my fellow Utah folks have been so blinded by their loyalty to party politics. Here's the first honest President we've had in a long, long time and they can't see it.Pity. As a former national park ranger, I'm delighted to see a President finally taking an interest in some of our national treasures. The Cheney administration did their best to destroy them and the National Park Service.But then again, what can I expect from people whose environmental ethic is "Multiply, multiply and pillage the earth?"I'm LDS, but at times I'm almost ashamed to admit it. I recently returned from a long trip out of state and was very happy to realize that most of the country, thank goodness, is not at all like Utah. That trip renewed my hope for America. I was becoming a bit hopeless here at home. "

I am surprised at how many people like this can be deceived by President Obama. Calling him the most honest president in along time is quite ironic. Also the fact that this individual is ashamed to be LDS tells you that they really don't have a testimony. Saying that her trip renewed her hope for America is really quite frightening to think because of the corruption that is throughout this countries government. Last of all, why does this person still live in Utah if they would rather live somewhere else?

4 comments:

Alf's boy said...

Allow me to be one of the first to comment. Cool, I'm glad you are taking an interest in this nation. I have hope for the future of this country. Your grandpa is smiling.

wyo granny said...

I agree. The deception is so complete and artful that even people who should know better are deceived. Too bad. Just keep seeking the truth. Love the blog already.

Dru Babe said...

It's ridiculous! And it's not like the fact that he's a hypocrite isn't hard to see. He will make a blunt statement,then at the next press conference he'll say something completely opposite.

Pi-day Dave said...

Someone said that our Pres. reminds him of Corihor in the B.O.M. I think he is right. It is scary how this nation is being lead around and influenced by the media.